We often hear advertisements promoting night classes or schooling options for business professionals needing or wanting to learn more. It is not uncommon for small companies to hire a “jack of all trades” in its early beginnings or maybe YOU are that “jack of all trades.” When budgets are controlled and there are not enough reserves to hire a specialist within each area of HR and office administration, small business owners and their employees are often required to “wear many hats.”
You may currently have someone at your office that has literally been a lifesaver—handling everything from answering phones and sorting the mail to interviewing new employees and managing HR…maybe even managing payroll and shopping benefits! But, what happens as your company grows and the number of employees increases? The administration increases, as do the compliances issues and HR responsibilities associated with each new employee.
Chances are that you certainly do not want to replace one of the key players in your organization for a more experienced, licensed professional, but perhaps you can’t necessarily afford (or allocate time) to send them back to school or hire full-time support for them.
Many growing companies turn to HR Shield to support their existing HR professional or office manager. As an employer who values your employee, but recognizes the need for additional resources, HR Shield is the perfect answer.
How do we help growing companies?
- We do not replace your HR employee; we simply serve as a valued resource for them to rely on.
- HR Shield is cost-effective, as low as $49 per month.
- We provide immediate access to a licensed HR professional.
- No hassle unemployment claim processing with HR Shield.
- Member discounts on labor attorney services.
- We provide HR forms and templates to maintain a compliant HR department.
- Employee benefit plan support.
- Updated information on state and local labor market conditions and issues.
- Discounted background and drug screening for your employees.
- Free discount RX Card providing up to 80% savings on prescriptions.
- Live video chats for training, seminars, performance reviews and exit interviews.
- And, most importantly, employers rest assured knowing Human Resources Administration is taken care of. They can finally go back to concentrating on what they do best: growing their business!!
For more information on how HR Shield assists growing companies, contact us today.